Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cha-Ching, A Rumor Confirmed!



Recently there has been a rumor floating around the net about the Shonen Jump manga “Bakuman”, written and draw by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi (The duo of Death Note), is going to be adapted into an anime sometime next year. Well, now it is confirmed!


On chapter 66 (featured on the left) there was a foot note that the next Jump issue will feature color pages and the announcement of the Bakuman anime.


Personally, I am extremely jazzed! The manga is extremely well written and drawn that practically any hard core anime/manga fan would love it! I’m surprised that it didn’t have a live action adaptation first though. I have a good feeling about this soon to be anime. I betcha that it is going to have a great soundtrack, I can feel it!! Well, we will keep you posted on the developments, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment